I am a senior digital artist with a background in industrial design working in the entertainment industry and specialised in 3D modeling and concept design.
I have over 10 years of experience in design, architectural visualisation, commercials and films. In the past few years I had the chance to work for some of the top film and TV companies in UK e.g. Double Negative (film and TV), MPC (film and TV), Method Studios and Industrial Light & Magic.
Some of my main achievements include: working as concept artist on the movie “Pacific Rim”, creating concepts for Massive Attack's music video “Voodoo in My Blood” and making the digital model of the Delorean for “Ready Player One” directed by Steven Spielberg.
• High-poly Zbrush sculpting
• Hard-surface modeling and PBR texturing
• Low-poly modeling for video games
• Parametric modeling in Fusion 360
• Product design
• Concept design for films and video games
• Realtime environment design and visualization
• Realtime Archviz
• Product visualization
• Game and film quality cinematics
• User interface development
• VR integration
Contact me to discuss collaborating on upcoming projects. I am available to answer any questions you have about my work or how to get started on a new project.
+61 (0) 47497 firstname.lastname@example.org